PRACTICAL INFORMATION – SUMMER WORKSHOPS
The pace of the week varies tremendously according to each workshop as we leave great freedom to our teachers in their lectures, shooting and editing schedule: nonetheless there are some fixed appointments that recur.
– Sunday4 to 6 p.m. arrival and registration
– 6 p.m. meeting with students and teachers
– 7.30 p.m. welcome and orientation
– 8.30 p.m. inaugural dinner
– 8.30 to 9.30 a.m. Breakfast (Monday/Saturday)
– 1 to 2 p.m. Lunch (Monday/Friday)
– 9.00 p.m. Dinner (Monday/Friday)- 10.00 p.m. Teachers slide-show (Monday/Thursday)
– 9.00 p.m. Dinner and slideshow of the students’ work of the week, followed by Final Party
– Morning: last meeting with the teachers to review some last theoretical and practical points, discuss and suggest possible future professional projects. The workshop is over at noon.